1.5mm Micro-needling Roller is used for Male and Female Hair Growth, Male Beard Growth,
-Micro-needle Roller can be used to Reduce Fine Lines, Wrinkles, Age Spots and Stretch Marks
- Reduce Fine Lines, Wrinkles, Age Spots and Stretch Marks -
- Micro-needle Roller with 540 Titanium Needles for Skin Rejuvenation & Renewal
- 🌟 GET GLOWING SKIN - Our Titanium micro needle roller for face creates thousands of minuscule contact points, encouraging a natural healing process to rejuvenate and repair the skin for a smoother, younger, healthy-looking appearance. This micro derma roller will be a luxurious addition to your cosmetic collection.
- 💇 INCREASE PRODUCTS ABSORPTION - Using a micro needling roller with your favorite skincare products and facial serums helps to reduce the appearance of wrinkles & fine lines while boosting collagen, fading sun & age spots for a smoother and more revitalized complexion.
- 👌 SAFE AND PAINLESS - Our derma roller has 540 1.5mm needle size which is the best and safest length for at home user. The process gives a tingling sensation. Disinfect your derma roller microneedling before any use and roll vertically and horizontally on the coverage areas about 6 - 8 times each before applying your favorite skin serums, creams and moisturizers.
- 💙 HEALTHY LOOKING SKIN - Aging gracefully is about how well you have cared for your skin. Our derma roller for face can be used on the face, forehead, neck, nose, scalp, chin and any other part of the body that needs a skin enhancement
HOW TO USE
- Wash hair and scalp with EGB Moisture Retention Cleanse or EGB Itch Relief Cleanse Once per week, use the derma roller along with EGB Herbal Re-Growth Scalp Serum® or Herbal Re-Growth OIL. Although the product has texture to it, it contains necessary collagen boosting and skin soothing botanical that, along with the derma roller, stimulate collagen production as well as the production of new skin cells. (A Derma roller* is included in the EGB® Hair Restoration Kit, complete with both the Oil and the Serum for up to a 6-month supply.)
For the Face
- Follow the above
Proceed with your skin care routine
*Finish up with your basic skin care routine. Avoid chemical exfoliates or harsh chemicals like benzoyl peroxide, salicylic acid, or tretinoin.*Although microneedling works on some blemishes, it can’t treat redness or pink blemishes. It’s not recommended for use during acne outbreaks.