The EGB 4-In-1 DermaSpatula Ultrasonic SkinCare Enhancing Tool is the perfect device for your skincare needs. Utilizing ultrasonic energy, it cleanses and enhances your skin's surface, resulting in a smoother look and feel. Extracting clogged pores and infusing nutrients ensures your skin remains healthy and rejuvenated. With the added bonus of vibration massage, your skin will never have looked better.
Bonus: The skin spatula gives high frequency currents so that your scalp can be stimulated when you penetrate the skin with the scalp oil!
- WHAT IT DOES:
- Cleaning mode deeply removes and cleans dirt and oil
- Ion+ technology removes the dirt and debris from your skin at a particle level after the Cleaning treatment has been completed
- Ion- technology pushes your serums/creams or moisturizers about 3-5 mm into the skin for maximum benefits of your products
- Lifting mode helps tighten and lift your skin with electronic muscle stimulation (EMS)
- Cord free
- Rechargeable battery
How to use:
- Part hair in small sections
- Spray the hair mist or apply the scalp oil/serum (depending on your scalp condition)
- Gently glide the spatula on your skin until the full head is completed
- Follow up with EGB shampoo (clarifying / moistening), conditioner, and hair mist
- Style as desired
Use the scalp oil for dandruff and psoriasis condition to relieve symptoms of itchiness and flakes.
Use the hair mist for dermatitis and contact dermatitis condition to relieve the symptoms of excessive skin cells and scalp irritation.
Directions for the FACE
- Remove makeup before using device. Hold power button down for 3 seconds to power on and power off device. To change modes while device is on, just click the power button.
- Use to cleanse skin with your favorite cleanser.
- Use to enhance delivery of your favorite skincare products.
- Use to help extract surface dirt from your pores - should be used on moistened or wet skin.
Unfortunately, we don’t accept returns once the product has left our facility and the package is delivered.
We are not responsible for packages that have been mishandled by the carrier that may have resulted in damaged or lost items. Being as though our packages are insured, we ask that you report a claim to ups for any lost or damage items.